Contest Submission Guidelines:
- Submission period: January 15-June 15, 2019.
- Previously unpublished works of fiction up to 8,000 words. Please note, "published" includes any work published in print or online, including online magazines, blogs, public social media sites, etc.
- Multiple submissions will be accepted for the contest only. Simultaneous submissions are also accepted, however, we must be notified immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
- Only authors currently residing in the United States are eligible.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any trouble with your submission.
- There is a $15 reading fee for each story submitted.
- All entrants will receive a copy of the Philadelphia Stories contest issue.
- Winners will be announced by October 1, 2019.