Contest Submission Guidelines:
1. Submission deadline: November 15, 2017.
2. We will only consider work previously unpublished in print or online.
3. There is a $15 reading fee for every submission. [All entrants will receive a copy of the Philadelphia Stories contest issue.]
4. Simultaneous submissions are also accepted; however, we must be notified immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
5. Poets currently residing in the United States are eligible.
Submissions will be accepted via the website. If you have any trouble
uploading to the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will accept up to five pages of poetry. You may submit one 5-page
poem, five 1-page poems, or any other combination within the five-page
restriction. No more than one poem per page.
8. All submissions
should use a 12 pt font and standard typeface (not Comic Sans or Impact,
etc.). Author's name should appear on each page (this will be removed
for the screening process).
9. You may enter multiple submissions of up to five pages for the additional fee of $15 per submission.